FIRST TIME ON MARKETFailing health means this local family must move on, after 40 years of growing cattle, and a family, the time has come to sell this property and its now on the market for the very first time. Over 64 acres (26 ha) fully fenced, a very large machinery shed and a comfortable home.
- Fantastic hinterland views
- Solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom high set home.
- Near new kitchen with plenty of cupboards.
- Patios on two sides to capture the cool breezes.
- Pull up the carpet and polish the floorboards!
- Downstairs, Laundry, 2nd toilet, and triple carport.
- Power and Town water
- Bore and pressure pump.
- Huge 13m x 22m high clearance machinery shed.
- Secure workshop area and vehicle servicing pit.
- Cattle yards and crush.
- Some machinery available for separate sale.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure this property at such a low price. Buy yourself some cows and watch them grow (into $100 bills) or plant some crops and vegetables and become self sufficient. With so many options and so much land the possibilities are endless, the choice is yours!
Located less than a 5 minute drive to the magnificent Bingil Bay Beach.
Arrange an inspection now by calling the Exclusive Agents, Andersons Real Estate.
Marketed by Andersons Real Estate your local Property Agents for the whole Mission Beach area.