Pole Home with Panoramic ViewsThis beautiful, architecturally designed high set timber home has been built at the highest point of this huge allotment to maximise the hinterland views, capture the cool breezes, integrating into its natural rainforest surroundings.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Chefs kitchen with granite tops, glass splashbacks and huge butlers pantry.
- Combined living/dining with access to large timber deck.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, WIR, and private timber deck.
- 2 more bedrooms, main bathroom, and laundry at opposite end.
- Media/theatre room (easily enclosed for privacy or 4th bedroom).
- Timber and glass louvres for cross ventilation
- Large deck overlooking the National Park and out to Dunk Island
- 2 large decks, one with clear drop down blinds and another with shade sail
- 2 acre gentle sloping allotment that is fenced on both sides
- Plenty of established trees and usable grassed areas.
- Two bay carport underneath house
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Covered circular drive to the front door allows parking for two end to end
- Separate driveway down to the rear yard and double lockup garage and single carport
- The property is on town water and there are two additional rainwater tanks
- Built by Award Winner - Ken Fox Homes
Located within the quiet small acreage area known as Carmoo, only 1 minute to river boat ramp, and under 10 minutes drive to the beach and shopping centre makes this a great location to call home.
The owners are keen to sell and are prepared to meet the market. Proudly marketed Exclusively by Andersons Real Estate!