Absolute Beachfront BungalowAn Award Winning design and popular holiday accommodation for tourists from all over, Banfield Bungalows have certainly stood the test of time. A timber lover's dream and certainly different with the high pitched roof and exposed rafters. Extremely well built, with a warm homely feel and made to last.
- On absolute beach frontage
- Freestanding timber bungalow in a group of 5
- Set amongst a tropical garden
- In-ground pool
- Open plan living
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms
- Third bedroom is on the mezzanine floor
- Assortment of timbers used throughout
- Main bathroom and laundry combined
- Front and rear decks
- Screens and fans
- Fully furnished and self contained for holiday letting
- Private rear garden area
- Single carport
- On a Group Title with own Exclusive Use area
Why Banfield is unique - QLD Architect, John Mainwaring in 1983 won a QLD Royal Australian Institute of Architects Citation for the design of the five “Banfield Bungalows”. It was such a unique design and build as well as now having stood the test of time, John has since gone on to win another prestigious Award for them, The 25 Year Enduring Architecture Award for the State. An amazing achievement given that this award is usually given out to much larger construction projects.
To find out more or inspect this stunning property contact the Exclusive Agents, Andersons Real Estate today.