Cattle or Crops – The Choice is Yours67 ha (167 acres) of level land centrally located between Mission Beach and Tully makes the size and location of this property an easy lifestyle choice.
This large split face masonry block home is separated by an internal breezeway with high ceilings allowing plenty of airflow and creating an ideal entertaining area. The master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, 2 bedrooms with built in robes, and an office/4th bedroom are on one side, while the other side contains a modest kitchen and dining area, large lounge area each with direct access to the breezeway, enormous main bathroom with central spa bath, and the laundry/storage room.
*The home is a work in progress and is in need of some structural and cosmetic work.
• Full width verandahs on two sides
• Single width carport with room for 4 vehicles
• Town water connected to the home
• 2 bores installed for irrigation
• Clear fresh water creeks meander through the property
• Apart from the creek beds most of the land is cleared and arable
• Access via a no-through road with only one neighbour
• Partially adjoining World Heritage Listed National Park
• 3 phase power to the property but not connected
• 5 minutes drive to Hull River boat ramp
• 10 minutes drive to Wongaling Beach shopping centre
This property was previously run as a banana farm but would be suitable for small crops or cattle, with some fencing already in place.
Other improvements include:
• Old banana packing shed of approx. 500m2 with concrete floor + large raised concrete floor area.
• Shed structure needs major repairs or replacing.
• Small greenhouse in need of repairs
• Single block shed in need of repairs
*Optional plant and machinery are available for separate sale.