Family says SELL!After more than 60 years of growing cattle, bananas, and a family, the time has come to sell this property and it’s now on the market for the very first time. Located in Mena Creek and less than 15 minutes drive to Hotel, school, general store/post office, and Paronella Park makes this the perfect location to start raising your own family.
This 76ha (or 187 acres) of undulating and flat usable land is fully fenced and can carry well over 150 head of cattle, and with Mena Creek along the southern boundary, and a smaller creek running through the middle of the property there is a constant supply of fresh water.
Other features include.
- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom low set family home.
- Generous size bedrooms with nursery or office off main.
- Open living and lounge room plus multipurpose room.
- Country style kitchen and dining area.
- Polished timber floors throughout.
- Elevated position to capture the cool breezes.
- Creek water via water tanks and pressure pump system.
- Several paddocks have irrigation mains to them ready for crops.
- Huge 360m2 high clearance packing shed.
- Secure lockable workshop/storage area and lunch room/office.
- Partially covered cattle yards and crush with built in scales.
- Large machinery shed attached to yards.
- Fully fenced into 11 paddocks with improved pastures
- Some machinery available for separate sale.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure this property which needs nothing done. Buy some cows and watch them grow (into $100 bills) plant some crops and vegetables and become self sufficient. With so many options and so much land the possibilities are endless, the choice is yours!
Arrange an inspection now by calling the Executive Agent Grahame Anderson now on 0418 230 617.