Your Own Tropical SanctuaryMeander through the driveway to arrive at this secluded sanctuary that you will love to call home. A few minutes from suburbia, and not a soul in sight, just the odd Cassowary and chicks wondering through......your peaceful place!
- 3.4 acres (1.385 h) of absolute tropical privacy
- Rendered block walls
- Huge timber poles are featured around half the home and inside.
- Timber lined ceilings
- Internal timber staircase to mezzanine floor
- 3 metre wide patio surrounds the living areas
- Timber bi-fold doors with louvres above
- Tiled throughout
- Kitchen has gas cooktop, timber benches and servery to outside
- Two bedrooms - one on the mezzanine floor and one downstairs which opens out to the patio
- Bathroom has shower, vanity and the toilet combined
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry
- A solid, double lock up garage 6.5m x 6.5m with power connected
- Currently tenanted
- A few minutes to the beach and popular Bingil Bay Cafe
- 7 minute drive into the main North Mission Beach Village
The property has several benched cleared usable areas surrounding the home and the town water, mains power and septic system are all connected.
Marketed by Andersons Real Estate, so call, text, or email us to arrange your inspection