Unique Lifestyle OpportunityAt just under 20ha (48.5acres) this unique property has all the features you need to become self sufficient and create the lifestyle you are looking for. Located on the outskirts of El Arish, and approx 15 minutes drive to Mission Beach, this ideal size property offers an astute buyer plenty of opportunities.
The modest home sits towards the front of the gently sloping allotment, however there are plenty of other elevated sites for you to build a new home to capture the views over the surrounding valley, and natural breezes.
- Your own 30 acres of Tropical Rainforest.
- Approx 16 acres of arable land with rich red soil.
- Plant small crops or graze cattle.
- 2.5 acre grassed house lot or small orchard.
- Permanent creek with rocky bottom.
- 4 bedroom 1 bathroom low set home.
- Good renovation project or build new.
- Mains power and town water connected.
The historical El Arish Tavern, Country Club (9 hole golf course open to the public), Primary School, Blenners Butcher (famous for its Bingil Bay Beef), Service Station/takeaway food, and General Store with Post Office & Newsagency outlet are all less than 5 minutes away.
Please call Executive Agent Grahame Anderson now on 0418 230 617 to arrange an inspection.