Living in the Rainforest CanopyThe bonus with this home is that it is on 2 titles, which means you can sell off 4000m2 at a later date! This very unique home is designed to suit a couple who want privacy and the feeling they are living in the rainforest canopy.
- In total 2.39 hectares or 5.9 acres for both lots. Lot 7 is 4000m2 in size
- Two storey home built by Award Winning Builder - Ken Fox Homes
- Rendered block and solid
- Two bedrooms, one on each level - possible to make a third larger bedroom upstairs (talk to us)
- Two bathrooms, one on each level
- Master bedroom opens out to north facing patio, walk in robe, stained glass door and will fit a queen size bed comfortably against the southern wall.
- Open plan living and dining area have louvres for cross flow breezes
- Spacious kitchen has pantry, granite bench tops, dishwasher and opens out to front patio.
- Internal timber staircase
- Many timber features throughout the home
- Security mesh screening surrounds another living area bringing the outdoors in
- 18 metre lap pool - covered and solar heated
- Fenced yard around the home for pets and there's even a chook pen
- Lockup garage and single carport
- Laundry in downstairs bathroom
- Two large rainwater tanks and pressure pump
- 350 metres from the house to Garners Beach
- 10 minute drive to the Mission Beach village
Don't like the bold colour scheme? Well that's easily changed, we can organise a quote.
Talk to the Marketing Agents Andersons Real Estate today to arrange an immediate inspection