A-Frame Home with Green Leafy OutlookThis quirky A Frame style home is perfectly positioned in an elevated cul de sac just a short walk to the beach and also to the Woolworths Shopping Centre, Resort, school, medical centre, library and more. Set back from the road behind a tropical garden screen you will also find established fruit tees, native trees and herb gardens. How nice is that?
- Shed at rear is 5m x 7.5m with a 3m clearance roller door - powered - hubby will love it.
- 3 car carport - 17m long and nearly 5m wide
- Lovely high ceilings
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom opens out to the rear patio
- Main bathroom has separate shower, full size bath and toilet
- A second toilet is located in the large laundry and could be converted into a second bathroom.
- Fully air-conditioned with split systems
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Howard storage systems used throughout
- Ceiling fans, screened doors 2 of which are crimsafe
- A front patio to enjoy the morning sun in winter
- Larger rear patio for enjoying barbecues and afternoon drinks overlooking the cows and wallabies in the rear paddock
- Cool sea breezes
If you love fruit then the property has these: Jackfruit, dragonfruit, passionfruit, mango, cherry guava, jabo jabo, lime, buddha hand lime, finger lime, soursop, custard apple, pineapples, banana, pawpaw and avocado.
Bonus - The whole shed and the house have been treated with Solar Reflective Paint Coatings keeping the temperature inside cool, saving you on energy costs.
Marketed by the Executive Agents Andersons Real Estate, call Lyn on 0409 271 350 now to arrange your inspection.