Make Your MoveSituated in the heart of El Arish, this quaint home is perfect for a small family wanting a good sized yard or for those simply looking to get into the rental market.
- Corner block of 999m2
- Neat and tidy
- Three bedroom home up off the ground on concrete posts and has AC weatherboards and block walls.
- Master bedroom has built in robes
- Polished timber floors in two of the bedrooms, lift up the vinyl in the main bedroom, kitchen, living and dining rooms to reveal an all timber floor.
- Big kitchen, open plan dining and lounge room
- Ceiling fans and screens
- Split system air-conditioner in the living room
- Downstairs you'll find a large rumpus room
- Huge laundry
- Bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
- Separate vanity area and separate toilet.
- Plus at the rear of the home is a covered entertaining area
- External shutters on the windows
- Front patio
- Fenced rear yard
- Double lockup garage/shed with powered workshop
- Double gates at the side of the shed allow for access to the rear yard
- Easy stroll down the street to the El Arish Tavern for their legendary meals!
- Rent appraised at $300 week.
Located on the corner of Monash and Ryrie Streets with a kids playground diagonally opposite, a little further on is the Primary School, Butcher, Post Office and Golf Course.
Contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents at Andersons Real Estate to view inside.
Lyn Anderson 0409 271 350
Grahame Anderson 0418 230 617