Living Off the Grid in ParadiseAll the hard work has been done on this secluded 35 acre (14.08ha) Pristine Rainforest property which backs on to the Japoon National Park.
Approx 12ha of this unique property is a nature refuge known as Litoria Springs and features True Rainforest and an abundance of wildlife.
A permanent spring fed creek with a number of small waterfalls meander through the property supplying crystal clear drinking water to the home, and the small hydro power plant and stand alone solar power supplies more than enough power to live comfortably off grid.
- 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and air-con.
- Timber floors and high raked ceilings.
- Large kitchen with Island bench and stone tops.
- Open plan living and dining rooms.
- Large full width deck with stunning views.
- Single carport, and rear patio overlooking rainforest.
- Self contained 1 bedroom unit with private patio.
- Open laundry, single carport, rainwater tank.
- Hydro power/solar power system and battery storage.
- Large lockable storage/workshop.
- Separate storage shed or second workshop.
- Cleared pathways and steps to creek.
- Fully sealed concrete driveway to house - access is by Four Wheel drive only
The home has been designed and positioned to maximize the views over the valley and mountains beyond, capture the cooling breezes on those warm summer days, and is surrounded by natural Rainforest and tropical gardens offering complete privacy from the neighbours.
All this seclusion and privacy yet less than 15 minutes to Mena Creek hotel and Paronella Park, 30 minutes to Innisfail, and approximately 45 minutes to the wonders of Mission Beach.
Inspections are by appointment only. Contact the Exclusive Agent Grahame Anderson on 0418 230 617
Visit Litoria Springs for more information