Home Extravaganza!This grand old lady is in amazing condition! She looks and feels like a Queenslander, instead it's solid concrete and sure has stood the test of time. A family home that you must inspect and feel the love.
- Manicured gardens surround the home
- Feature staircase and impressive balustrade
- Upstairs is all the spacious living and an extra wide verandah circles three sides of the home
- Downstairs is home for three vehicles, workshop, oodles of storage, the laundry and covered patio.
- 3 large bedrooms with built in robes and french doors opening onto the verandah
- Fully air-conditioned
- Black bean timber floors
- Open plan living with french doors onto the verandah allows for plenty of breeze and light
- Modern kitchen, with dishwasher, pantry and huge island bench
- Bathroom has double vanity and shower over the sunken corner spa bath, and toilet
- A second toilet is accessed from the outside verandah and boasts views all the way down to Hinchinbrook
- Great family home ideal for entertaining
- Fenced block of 1214m2 with an assortment of established fruit trees
- Town water, power and the NBN is connected
- Positioned 2 klm from the highway and just a short drive to the fishing village of Kurrimine Beach
- 20 minutes drive north to Innisfail, 20 minutes south to Tully and just 20 minutes to Mission Beach
The home is surrounded by cane paddocks with plenty of cleared land in between, creating a spacious buffer and no neighbouring homes.
The Silkwood township offers Primary School, Hotel, Bowling Green, Post Office, Corner Store, Butcher, Service Station, Police and Ambulance.
Contact the Executive Marketing Agents, Andersons Real Estate today to arrange your inspection.