Stunning VistaThis generous elevated allotment is well above sea level and positioned to capture cooling sea breezes. Offering panoramic views encompassing the Coral Sea’s Bedarra and Dunk Islands to the east, and the lush Rainforest and Mountains of the Hull River National Park to the south, this lot is the ideal place to build your new tropical home.
• Value-added package – See what you can do? Residential land plus concept plans for two outstanding villas.
• Close to pristine beach, boat ramp and river pontoon as well as other amenities, such as schools, shops, Woolworth’s supermarket, quality restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and medical facilities.
• Generous 1149m2 allotment with extensive street frontage (60 m) and fully serviced with all utilities, including underground power.
• The architectural concept plans for the villas combine the award-winning talents of renowned architect Gabriel Poole and sustainability consultancy Go Green Design – a niche company specialising in environmentally sustainable building and landscape design that received a High Commendation Award from the City of Banyule in 2012.
• The contemporary two-storey villas both feature 3 bedrooms, bathroom plus ensuite, spa, study, kitchen, living/dining area, laundry, at least two elevated entertaining decks and a double lock-up garage (STCA). Stylish, spacious and innovative, these energy-efficient house plans combine a tropical aesthetic with environmentally sustainable design that utilises natural light and ventilation and all the benefits of optimal site orientation. Anticipated to be 7 to 8 star energy rated providing cost effective living, with immediate saving on utility bills and long term gains in enhanced liveability, and resale value. Top upmarket holiday location with good rental return possibilities (approx. $380 p/w per villa) and separate, self-contained, dual-dwelling options.
Local highlights: World Heritage Listed conservation rainforest and Great Barrier Reef, Paronella Park, island and reef cruises, Surf Club, Caravan Park, coastal walking trails, unique wildlife sightings, tandem skydiving, white water rafting, yacht sailing, helicopter rides, vibrant art culture and luxury resorts.
Don’t miss out on this exciting investment opportunity in one of Australia’s idyllic beachside areas, and call executive marketing agent Grahame Anderson on 0418 230 617 now to view the concept plans!