Tropical Lifestyle plus IncomeSituated just 30 mins south of Innisfail and in a quiet location, this low maintenance property is right on the banks of the crystal clear Liverpool Creek, and has a tropical rainforest backdrop creating an amazing private setting making this a very unique and sought after property.
The Home features:-
- Main bedroom with 2 way bathroom, double shower, steam generator, and electronic bidet.
- Large guest bedroom with separate entry, ensuite, and private courtyard.
- Private spa and gym with internal and external access.
-Kitchen features stone bench tops, 2 Pac painted finish doors and drawers, large built-in pantry, large fridge space, gas cooktop, and unique splash back.
- Office and library could be converted to bedroom.
- Open plan living and dining with views to Liverpool creek.
- Split System Air Conditioners and cool floor tiles throughout.
- Gas Hot Water, 12kw of Solar Power means utility bills are minimal.
- Ducted Vacuum system makes cleaning a breeze.
When summer arrives, you will appreciate lazing around in the shade of the gazebo, have a relaxing swim in the pool, or wander down to the creek and immerse yourself in the refreshingly cool, crystal clear, and fresh water Liverpool creek.
The Shed Features:-
- 380m2 x 5 metre high warehouse.
- 72m2 shed which is 3 metres high.
- Workshop area and store room/office.
- 3 Phase Power available.
- Generator Connection
- Comfortable one bedroom air-conditioned self-contained flat.
- Rainwater is collected from the roof into 90KL concrete storage tanks ready for use.
Anyone would be proud to be the owner of this extremely large shed which is fenced for added security, and currently being lease for storage providing a nice little income, and the unit could be permanently let or air B&B for added income.
- The grounds are immaculately landscaped with extensive grassed areas and tropical plants.
- Patio entertainment area, gazebo, and inground salt water pool
- Private Rainforest, creek and mountain views
- Hydroponic Green House
- Water treatment system throughout
This type of lifestyle is often sought-after but seldom found, and with the added bonus of a steady income this should be a no brainer.
Contact Executive Marketing Agent Grahame Anderson now on 0418 230 617 to arrange a private viewing of this magnificent property.