A Perfect Place To Call HomeA smidgen under 5 acres with rural mountain views, no near neighbours and oh so quiet! Lifestyle properties like this are hard to find now and the property is value packed for the price!
- Situated on a corner block
- Screened by tropical gardens and established trees which line the two boundaries
- Well kept low set block home with full length covered patio facing east
- 3 bedrooms, master with split system air con, two with built in robes
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Office nook behind bi fold doors
- Screens and security doors
- Large tiled garage with remote control door, which could easily be a 4th bedroom or rumpus room
- High ceilings, fans, tiles and carpet in bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, appliance cupboard and plenty of bench space
- Separate laundry
- Triple lockup block shed, with power and water, 11.4m x 6m with 2.8m high clearance in size
- High clearance Caravan Bay with bathroom and laundry at rear adjoins the 3 bay shed
- On the shed is the 3.5kw Solar panels with 5kw inverter allowing you to add on more if required
- Another 3 bay high clearance older shed 8.5m x 11.5m at rear
- All services - town water, power, garbage collection even the school bus stop
- The well pumps out 9000 litres/hr and irrigation is set for the gardens
- Fenced paddocks with good cattle grass to run a few head or even horses.
- Large fenced dam, stocked with an assortment of fish
- 24,000 litre rainwater tank and a good sized garden shed
- Plenty of room for the pets
- Short 3 minute drive into El Arish or 20 minutes to the beach
And if you enjoy having your own fruit and veg there is an assortment, such as : Bananas, orange, lemon, mandarin, mulberry, avocado, dragon fruit, pumpkin, passionfruit and raised garden beds for your vegies and herbs!
If a relaxed rural lifestyle is what you seek then 296 Granadilla Road is the place for you.
Proudly marketed by Andersons Real Estate Mission Beach!
Book your inspection today, you'll be most impressed.