Sprawling HomesteadEvery now and then a property comes onto the market that is hard to resist, and here it is. Perched on the top of a grassy knoll, and overlooking the entire property, this solid low-set brick home has been built to last, and has more than enough room for a large family.
Country Living at its best.
- 3 Generous bedrooms plus office plus built in robes.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Large kitchen with stone tops, modern appliances, and butlers pantry.
- Cool floor tiles and security screens throughout.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and family room.
- Huge enclosed outdoor entertainment area with bar and views.
- Main bathroom including corner spa.
- Huge double lock up garage and extra storage.
- 3 bay Shed and carport and separate garden/tool shed.
- Newly painted roof, new guttering.
- 3 Phase power connected plus backup generator plug.
- Large low-maintenance 4.85ha block (approx 12 acres).
- 3 phase submersible bore provide plenty of water.
- Large dam / private swimming hole.
- Small shelter for the animals.
- Fully Fenced into 5 paddocks.
The views of the surrounding mountains and Rainforest are beautiful, and the private Rainforest Oasis (approx 1ha) and swimming hole on the property are a unique feature and yours to enjoy.
Inspections are by appointment only so please call Executive marketing agent Grahame Anderson on 0418 230 617 now!