Acreage Living At Its Absolute FinestDesigned for tropical family living with generous outdoor entertaining spaces, this immaculately presented tropical inspired timber residence is set on over 2 acres of tropical landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, including a portion of untouched rainforest and small walking tracks.
The focal point and main level of this property features:
- Solid Jarrah timber kitchen with large pantry and servery.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
- Home office and separate powder room.
- Polished Spotted Gum timber floors throughout.
- Screens and security screen doors
- Huge timber entertaining deck.
- Breezeway for year round outdoor cooking.
- Double lock up garage 7m x 7m
The upper level features:
- Huge air-conditioned master bedroom.
- Generous walk through robe.
- Large ensuite with corner bath.
- Total privacy overlooking the rainforest.
The lower level features:
- 2 generous air-conditioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Family/games/rumpus room with high raked ceiling.
- Main bathroom
- Separate laundry
General features include:
- Resort style swimming pool with waterfall and timber decks.
- Separate steel boat shed (8.6m x 4.3m) with 3.45m high clearance door.
- Open carport adjoining shed - 8.6m x 4.3m x 2.9m high.
- Extensive paved paths and outdoor areas.
- Semi circle driveway
This house was lovingly designed and built with a hand selected range of exquisite timbers including Spotted Gum, Caledonian Oak, Queensland Maple and Jarrah. And on completion in 1998 was awarded the Best Use of Timber Award by the Master Builders Assoc. of Australia.
Ideally located and just 10 minutes to the beach, the Hull River boat ramp is only 2 minutes away and Dunk Island only a 30 minute boat ride away, depending on how many crab pots you put out on the way!
Don't miss this rare chance to acquire your own tropical timber masterpiece. Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Grahame Anderson now on 0418 230 617 - Inspections strictly by appointment.