Hidden JewelWith the look and feel of a Queenslander, this beautiful family home is made from solid concrete, designed for the tropics, has several timber features and most importantly has stood the test of time and just ten minutes from Kurrimine Beach.
- Manicured gardens surround the home, easy to maintain
- Feature staircase and impressive balustrade
- Upstairs is all the spacious living and an extra wide verandah circles three sides of the home
- Downstairs is home for three vehicles, workshop, oodles of storage, the laundry and covered patio.
- 3 large bedrooms with built in robes and french doors opening onto the verandah
- Fully air-conditioned
- 3m high ceilings
- Black bean timber floors
- Open plan living with french doors out to the verandah provides plenty of breeze and light
- Modern kitchen, with dishwasher, pantry and huge island bench
- Bathroom has double vanity and shower over the sunken corner spa bath, and toilet
- A second toilet is accessed from the outside verandah and boasts views all the way down to Hinchinbrook
- Great family home ideal for entertaining
- Fenced block of 1214m2 with an assortment of established fruit trees
- Town water, power, septic and the NBN
- Positioned 2 klm from the highway and just a short drive to the fishing village of Kurrimine Beach
- 20 minutes drive north to Innisfail, 20 minutes south to Tully and just 20 minutes to Mission Beach
The home is surrounded by cane paddocks with plenty of cleared land in between, creating a spacious buffer and no neighbouring homes.
The Silkwood township offers Primary School, Hotel, Bowling Green, Post Office, Corner Store, Butcher, Service Station, Police and Ambulance.
Contact the Exclusive Agent, Lyn Anderson on 0409 271 350 today to arrange your inspection.