WOW - Acreage, Home, Views and SubdividableThis unique and totally private property is adjoined on 2 boundaries by the unspoilt World Heritage Rainforest of the Hull National Park, and being zoned residential makes it suitable for future subdivision, allowing an astute investor to create a number of smaller home sites each with their own unique features, including an elevated site above the existing home with views over the Hull National Park.
- Two storey family home built by Award Winning Builder - Ken Fox Homes
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Kitchen with granite bench tops and beautiful Oak cabinetry.
- Open plan dining and lounge areas opening on to the deck.
- Family/games room opens onto deck.
- Spotted gum timber floors throughout.
- Red Cedar windows and doors.
- Double carport underneath
- Extra wide deck
- Entertaining area below
- Island, Mountain and Rainforest views.
- Over 18 acres or 7.49 hectares
- Established tropical gardens and palms
- Sparkling inground 12.5m x 2.5m lap pool .
- Large 30m x 15m machinery shed with its own toilet and shower.
- Approximately 4 hectares of grassed area, fenced into 3 paddocks for cattle, including a dam, cattle yards with crush and loading ramp.
- Established fruit trees planted throughout which includes Mango, Lychee, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin, Tangelo, Rambutan, and Star Apple.
This is one of the last acreage blocks remaining this close to the beach and is suitable for a variety of tourism developments including cabins, glamping, farm stays (subject to approvals).
For a private viewing of this impressive property call Executive marketing agent Grahame Anderson on 0418 230 617 now.