Escape to a Queensland Paradise.As you turn off Bamber Street you enter a forested shared driveway over a gully that then opens up to a lovely 4221m2 gentle sloping block. The home is in the middle of the block, enjoys lovely breezes and overlooks the forest. A piece of paradise just a few minutes to the centre of town.
- Split level, clay brick home
- Three bedrooms each with glass doors opening onto patios, are on the upper level
- Built in robes in two bedrooms and master has walk in robe, all are carpeted
- One bathroom with two way access, separate toilet
- High raked timber ceiling over the rest of the living areas.
- Cedar timber features
- Tiled floor
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Four glass doors open out to covered areas, allowing for great breezes to flow through
- Office nook
- Internal laundry off the kitchen area
- Double carport - plus extra sitting area
- Bitumen driveway
- Town water and Septic
- Solid rock retaining wall at the rear of the home.
- Minimal gardens
- Partly fenced
- Quiet, small lot subdivision with shared bitumen road.
- Currently tenanted at $300 week on a periodic lease.
- Plenty of room for a shed or a pool
If you need more land, the block next door could be purchased for a very reasonable price.
Contact the marketing agents Andersons Real Estate today on 0409 271 350 to see for your self just how nice it is.