Lifestyle Acreage Close to the BeachStep into the unexpected ! This adorable 355m2 family home is centrally positioned on over 11 acres of flat usable land.
- Enjoy the beautiful breezes, rural outlook and mountain backdrop
- 4.57 Hectares all fenced - comprising 3 paddocks and the house block.
- Rendered block home
- Five air-conditioned bedrooms
- Open plan with family, living, kitchen, dining and lounge rooms extend from the entry through to the rear.
- Huge outdoor entertaining area
- Feature lighting and mirrors throughout
- Ultra modern kitchen is the central hub of the home and is exquisite! With natural granite waterfall edge bench tops, Italian designer glass rangehood, 2pac gloss doors/drawers, handle-less doors, Smeg cooktop and a designer sink mixer.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
- Main bathroom with corner bath, toilet and double bowl / glass top vanity
- Air-conditioned Media room was once the double garage and could easily be converted back
- The shed is huge, 12m x 7m with an additional carport off the side of 12m x 4m - minimum 3m height clearance so plenty of room for the boat or van. Plus it has a toilet /shower/kitchenette and 3 phase power.
- A large array of fruit trees on the property and 50 teak timber trees line the eastern boundary.
- The paddocks can either ageist horses or run a few cattle. A good size sealed shed is located on the rear paddock with a cattle yard and crush. Shelter shed on another paddock.
- Conveniently located at the end of a no through road, and just a few minutes drive to Tully and 20mins to the Beach.
-Three boat ramps within a 10 to 25 mins drive, and Aligators nest swimming hole is just a couple of minutes down the road.
There are many items that you don't see ! And we'd love to show you.
Inspections are by appointment only, contact the Exclusive Marketing agent Grahame Anderson on 0418 230 617 today.