NATURE LOVERS PARADISE IN TOWNWhen you love timber and know how expensive it is becoming, then you know homes like these are becoming scarce and therefore much sought after. So come and take a look at this one!
Nestled amongst a tropical garden with frequent butterflies and birdlife, the National Park is right next door and you're just a couple of minutes walk from the village, restaurants, cafes, post office and the beach.
- Two storey pole home
- Three bedrooms - two open onto the front deck with timber louvre doors
- Two bathrooms, one upstairs and the one downstairs is open to nature
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Silky Oak Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven.
- The living room has bifold doors leading out to front and rear decks
- Split system air-conditioning in the living room and main bedroom
- Timber floors throughout upstairs
- Wide timber decks span the width of the home, front and rear.
- The rear deck also leads to a timber ramp down to the rear yard and carport underneath.
- Timber and glass bifolds open or close in the southeast corner of the front deck depending on the weather.
- Undercover staircase
- Separate storage areas on a concrete slab, plus large open area
- Spacious office
- Laundry downstairs
- Various security screens and doors
- Single carport underneath and extra parking off to the side
- Concrete driveway
This great location allows you to enjoy nature, hear the waves lapping on the sand and yes, there is even an ocean glimpse and a Dunk Island view.
They don't make homes like this anymore!
Call the Exclusive Marketing Agents, Andersons Real Estate today to book your inspection.
Lyn Anderson 0409 271 350
Grahame Anderson 0418 230 617