Amazing Views at an Affordable PriceElevated and sloping lot at the end of a quiet cul de sac offering magnificent 200 degree views out over the Coral Sea, Dunk, Bedarra, Hinchinbrook Islands and the Hull River National Park. PLUS, look below to see what the many things included in the sale.
- 876m2 sloping allotment.
- Sweeping views.
- No covenants or time frame.
- 5 minutes drive to all amenities.
Also included in the sale:
- Architectural design by Hugh Markwell and Ange Riley Architects
- Approval and dispensations from CCC.
- Sewer service location.
- Contour survey by a Gary Pozzi (Cadastral Surveyor)
- Site stability assessment by ETS Geotech (Geotechnical Engineer)
- Engineered retaining wall design to suit any method of construction within the specified footprint by Heath Rogers (Consulting Structural Engineer).
Nearby are both ocean and river boat ramps, and the golden sands of South Mission Beach.
With the expected growth of Mission Beach due to the recent sale and future redevelopment of Dunk Island, vacant allotments with sweeping ocean and Island views like this one will be in high demand and hard to find, and at this price very hard to resist.
Don't delay, contact Exclusive Marketing Agents, Andersons Real Estate, phone Grahame Anderson 0418 230 617