1.5 acres just 400m from the SeaHome to an abundance of wildlife and bird life, including the magnificent Cassowary, this unique small acreage allotment is a very rare find. Buffered by National Park on one boundary and surrounded by other acreage lots.
- 400m from the ocean, close enough to hear it
- Northern aspect capturing summer breezes
- Grow anything in the rich volcanic soil
- Over 1.5 acres of grassed areas and regenerating rainforest
- Adjacent to National Park provides privacy
- Cassowary corridor
This property is next door to the Wildcare Headquarters and Meals on Wheels kitchen. Perfectly positioned and only a 2 minute drive to the Mission Beach village making it the ideal place to live.
If you would like further information on this amazing property, or want to arrange an inspection call Grahame Anderson now on 0418 230 617 - You won’t be disappointed…!