Affordable Private HomeThis quaint home is reminiscent of earlier years when polished timber floors, casement windows, high ceilings, tongue and groove walls were all the rage, if only those walls could talk......
- Surrounded by forest, this character filled timber home sits on a private 3787m2 block
- Two bedrooms, master with air-con and walk in robe
- Office or third bedroom
- Utility room
- Good size bathroom downstairs with large shower, toilet and new vanity
- The kitchen has the old bathroom off to the side ( take out the lovely pink bath tub) and you've got yourself a great walk in pantry
- Gas stove and gas hot water
- Separate dining
- Living room
- Spacious laundry downstairs
- Concrete patio across the front of the home
- Lockup garage
- Large carport
Just a couple of minutes drive from the township of El Arish, with it's post office, store, service station, school, Historic Tavern and the popular golf course, and 15 minutes from the beach. Tully and Innisfail are also a short drive 20 minute drive away.
Marketed exclusively by Andersons Real Estate, call Lyn on 0409 271 350 or Grahame on 0418 230 617 for your inspection