Buying at its Best!Neat as a pin, this fully furnished townhouse oozes beach charm ! You will feel immediately at home with the warm spaces and be impressed by the size and privacy on offer.
The vendors circumstances have changed and this townhouse will now be sold, creating a great opportunity for the investor, small family or the buyer who is looking to downsize and enjoy our relaxed lifestyle.
- Immaculate two bedroom townhouse
- Main bedroom with extra large ensuite and spa, plus a good sized walk in robe
- Second bedroom is spacious with built in robes
- Beautiful polished timber floors on the upper level
- Split system air-conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- 2 Pac white kitchen with quality stone bench tops and large pantry
- Electric oven and cook top, range hood and dishwasher
- Main bathroom on the ground floor
- Full width undercover entertaining patio
- Security screen doors and fly screens throughout
- Internal timber staircase with porthole feature
- Extensive list of quality furniture
- Laundry in garage
- Half walled garage with remote control access
- Room for extra car to park in front of garage
- Internal access from garage
- Complex is fenced across the rear and sides
- Small vegie garden at rear
The Sorrento complex consists of only four units and are set in beautifully maintained landscaped gardens. Nearby is a children's playground and just a 800m walk to the beach.
Email or call us or information on the Body Corporate, Council Rates and the Rental Appraisal
Don’t wait to see the SOLD sign go up, phone Grahame on 0418 230 617 today to avoid disappointment.